Monday, June 13

Katie Takes Up Scientology

Katie Takes Up Scientology - Yahoo! News

What a big surprise! I never would have thought!

I saw the lovely duo on the MTV Movie awards today. What a freak show. Tom Cruise was trying to be all cool and hip in front of his MTV audience, many of whom were probably like "Who's that old guy? Is he somebody's dad?"

Guess what, Tom. You aren't cool or hip and you never were. You are a freak.

Why is it that if you are cute, have a nice smile and wear leather give you the benefit of the cool-doubt. He's hot, so he must be really down-to-earth and awesome. Um, nope, not in this case, at least.

OK, I'm just blathering on. I know. But still. What a jerk. Really.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Christi said...

I think Tom Cruise has really lost his mind. It's embarrassing to watch him anymore. I keep wondering how much of their behavior is for their movies, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home