Saturday, June 11

My baby's growing, growing, growing.

I've been feeling a bit wistful lately.

Andrew is almost 6 months old. I can't believe it. He's growing so fast. He's bigger than my friend's 10 month old.

He's trying to sit up. He'll grab anything near him. He's starting to try to pull his knees up under him in preparation for crawling.

He's starting to be a restless nurser, more interested in whatever else is going on around him, especially if his brother is being entertaining. It's like a wrestling match.

We're pretty sure he's teething. I'll miss that toothy grin.

We've started him on solids. The feeding thing becomes a bit more complicated then and less intimate.

Slow down, my sweet boy, slow down.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Christi said...

Now waiting on my own second, that scares me and excites me all at the same time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home