Friday, June 3

I have a confession.

This is more a confession to my dear spouse than to the internet. But you guys are free to listen.

I want an RV.

Yes, it's true.

Not now, obviously. I'd settle for a pop-up camper when the boys are a little older. I grew up camping with my parents in a pop-up. Loved it.

We camped a lot when we lived in New England, a great area of the country for camping. Loved it. Mostly. It was my first experience with tent camping and that took some getting used to. We joined the inflatable mattress crowd pretty quick. Can't say that I'm a big fan of pit toilets, either. So needless to say, I'm not a hard-core camper-type. I like a comfortable bed and a bathhouse with hot showers and flush toilets close by.

But, when we're old and retired, or maybe even before then, I'd love to toodle around the country in a motorhome.

I don't want one of those supersized luxury RVs that has rooms and canopies that shoot out and dwarf everything close by. Just maybe a medium-sized one that would be comfy enough for us and maybe a couple of grandkids. And my little toy poodle, Chi-Chi. Ha-ha. Just kidding. Gotcha there. No toy poodle.

Imagine all the stuff we could see. All the people we'd meet. We could go wherever/whenever we want.

Yes, I'm serious.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Christi said...

I hear ya', Sista! I want the same thing...although, I think I want one of those big ones that's like a bus...kinda like what the rock stars tour in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home