Sunday, June 5

I'm having a tizzy.

Sometimes, I'm just so sick of things, I could scream.

I'm sick of never being able to have a frickin' minute to myself.

I'm totally sick of never being able to finish whatever I'm working on.

I'm sick of the frickin' ants in our house. I'm sick of finding them on me.

I'm sick of our stupid kitchen, with its stupid moldy, caulk around the sink and the huge gap where the counter is coming away from the wall and the stupid faucet that gushes water out the back every time you turn it on and the stupid chipped ceramic (or whatever) sink that's too small and constantly gets food bits caked on the sides.

I'm sick of empyting the dishwasher, only to fill it back up again with more sippy cups and plates and cups caked with crap and chewed up, spit-out food.

I'm sick of our stupid garbage disposal which scares the living dead when you run it and backs up the sink in the blink of an eye.

If I could just board up the kitchen, that would be nice. No crap to clean. We'll just eat PowerBars and drink water or something. Do ants like Power*Bars? I'll get a big plastic ant-proof container to keep them in. Oh, and we'll keep the coffeemaker out, too.

Dammit, I'm so frickin' fed up at the moment. And guess what? My babysitter for tomorrow cancelled. Over e-mail. Like 20 minutes ago. Yeah. Great.

And there's a huge pile of white clothes on the couch that need to be folded. I hate folding whites. I don't see those getting folded tonight or maybe not even tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Christi said...

You just let it out, girl! I totally feel you. I would be really annoyed with all that stuff, too. Sometimes, you just need to vent...what better place than your own blog!

Hey, and what is it with whites? I don't have a problem putting colors away, but I hate to wash whites, and then when I do, it could be days, sometimes a week, before I put them away!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger suze said...

Thanks, Christi! I'm glad I'm not the only one with the whites-aversion. :)

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUP YUP... I totally get that place. I'm there. And yes, I too have a big pile of whites on top of the dryer that may very well stay there until my husband has worn every one of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home