Monday, June 13

It will be really nice when the babes don't wake up crying in Daniel's case or screaming in Andrew's case. I think Daniel's just going through some phase where he wakes up kinda crabby.

Andrew, however, has a cold and probably a nascent ear infection. I took him in tonight to have him checked out. The doctor said his ears looked a little pink, but not too bad yet. We'll ride it out and see what happens. Poor little guy. You know something is hurting when he wakes up with a blood-curdling scream. The kind of scream that just rattles your bones. You feel like you've done something horribly wrong.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Christi said...

I could care less when my kid cries when it's nothing (yeah, I guess I'm heartless), but when there's something wrong, it breaks me in two! Good luck to you, I know you all need it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home