Sunday, April 3

Hot Dogs and French Fries

Onesome: Hot Dogs--Spring picnics and cookouts are coming! Is it hot dogs or hamburgers you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table?

I love me a grilled hot dog.

Twosome: and-- ...and what else is on that plate that you just cannot be without as you work your way through the crowd? Potato salad? One of those huge pickles? Come on, there has to be something!

I love my mom's potato salad, which is similar to this, but without the cream and sour cream. This is also a favorite.

Threesome: French Fries-- ...and the real toughie: do you have to have "fries with that'? ...or will chips do well enough for you. Just curious...

I like fries, but not for cookouts or BBQs. Chips are fine as long as there's potato salad, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home