Thursday, March 31

I'm thankful.

Today I am thankful for the Thomas the Train table at Toys R Us which gave Daniel some excitement and a brief respit from his cranky mommy. I am not thankful for the train table at the front of the Toys R Us where the train cars were glued down so that nobody would steal them. "Stuck! Stuck!" Luckily, we discovered the Thomas table in the back of the store before we had a complete toddler meltdown.

I was also thankful that I was able to extract Daniel from the Thomas the Train table without too much drama. I told him a couple of time that we had to leave soon, then I told him that I would count to ten and we had to leave when I got to ten. He counted with me because he loves counting, but wasn't happy about what happened when we got to ten. He did his usual slide out of mommy's arms. I picked him up and told him that we could say "bye-bye" to Thomas. He didn't actually say bye-bye, but he stopped crying and appeared to be thinking about it. And we were able to pay for our stuff and leave the store without further drama. Wow.

Poor little bugaboo has a cold now. But he's still amazingly smiley. He's my little sweetheart. I'm thankful everyday for that sweet little face.

I'm thankful for a good conversation with my mother. Yes, that's what I said. We've finally found a good time to chat on the phone. Around 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon. I'm usually bored and ready for some adult conversation.

4 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about modells sporting good store. I also have a Blog/Website about modells sporting good store which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey suze...I was browsing for information on the coolest kid in the world when I stumbled on to your blog. I can tell why with your latest post on I'm thankful. it really caught my attention. I'd love to see more information about the coolest kid in the world and I'll come back by to see what you have going on here as well. Thanks again!

 
At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a great baby site on ebay with detailed info on ideal baby store .
Check out the specifics on ideal baby store then drop by for a look.

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey suze...I was browsing for information on the coolest kid in the world when I stumbled on to your blog. I can tell why with your latest post on I'm thankful. it really caught my attention. I'd love to see more information about the coolest kid in the world and I'll come back by to see what you have going on here as well. Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home