Saturday, April 2

A brief entry for tonight, I think -- we are watching the end of the UNC/Michigan State game. Want to get to bed soon so that I'll get enough sleep tonight.

Bright spots from today:

a laid-back morning hanging out with J and the boys.

J took the boys for a long walk in the stroller in the late morning. It's always a great to have the house to myself even if I had to do some cleaning. The sun was out for a little while and it was warm and sunny. I opened the windows where I was cleaning and let the fresh air in.

We had our family pic taken this afternoon for the church directory. It turned out really well, I think. We had to wake the baby up from a nap, but he smiled real big and was the cutest baby ever. D was a bit more of a handful. He was more interested ine exploring all the photographer's equipment than sitting still for the pictures, but the photographer was good and we got a couple of good shots. Also, a nice one of me with the bambino and of J and I. We tried to get a picture of the boys together, but D freaked out when we asked him to sit on the table. The photographer said it was probably too much like the doctor's office. The only bad thing about it really was the sales pitch at the end. The pics are so frickin' expensive!!! And they don't tell you the prices. I don't even know now how much each picture we bought is. What I do know is that we were not prepared for how much it would cost.

Lastly, J and I were able to enjoy a nice dinner of lamb stew that J made, by ourselves. We managed to get both boys down at the same time and so could eat in relative calm after they went to bed. The lamb stew was very good -- leftover Easter lamb. J is great at making soups, stews, chilis -- he makes other stuff also, but I would say that those things are his specialty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home