Friday, April 1

Good stuff.

Today, I am thankful for a decent trip to Wal*mart with the boys. Good strategy to take off as soon as the little one is heading for his morning nap. I got some new bath towels for us in a deep red and also purple. Purple's my favorite color. Has been at least as far back as the Donny & Marie show. Remember that? I had Donny & Marie dolls with purple outfits. Anyway, also got Daniel some short-sleeved shirts and a shirt to wear for our first family picture tomorrow! We are having our picture taken for the church directory. Got Andrew a little outfit too. Do you know that he's in 6-9 month clothing -- at 3 months.

I am thankful for a fun, giggly, tickling/wrestling match with the toddler and for the coos and newly-learned raspberries of the bambino.

I am thankful for finding a good babysitter -- a nursing student who has tons of experience with kids, including being a nanny for a baby, a two-year-old, and a four-year-old one summer.

I am thankful for a wonderful husband who is great with our little boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home