Sunday, February 20

tales of misery and woe continue. . .

I came down with mastitis on Friday, which will totally kick your butt. Chills, fever, body aches, plus the boob is super-sore. AND you still have to nurse through it. Daniel's still not feeling great. Not sure if its molars or his cold. When I picked him up from Parents Morning Out on Friday, the mom-helper made sure to tell me that they had been wiping his nose all morning. Oops. I really did think that he was getting better. Anyway, his nose is definitely still running and he's still coughing a bit and just seems to be out of sorts, whining a LOT. I see a trip to see our friendly pediatrician in the near future. In the meantime, today I have a sore throat. Another long week ahead. But hey, by the grace of PBS, we made it through last week. We can do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home