Sunday, February 13

stressed

As I'm typing, I'm listening to Daniel cough his way through a nap over the monitor. Poor little guy. It totally sucks when they get sick. For them and for us. No church for us this morning. No playgroup which we were hosting here tomorrow morning. I was scheduled to have my 6-week post-partum checkup tomorrow afternoon and another mom was going to watch Daniel. But now I gotta move it again. Sometimes all I feel like I do is complain on this blog. Heh. Don't respond to that.

I'm entertaining the idea of stopping nursing the little guy. Yes, it's only been 6 1/2 weeks. One of my bo**obs is always sore, I think because we can't seem to get the latch right on that side. This is why I'm bummed about not being able to go to my check-up because I was hoping to get some help on this. Bottles and formula seem like they'd be so much easier. I wouldn't be as afraid to go out b/c it would be easier to whip out a bottle instead of the bo**ob and manage to keep up with the toddler at the same time.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger suze said...

good point, Amber. I needed to hear that. ;)

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Kimberlee said...

Amber's right. Bitch away... If we didn't have these places, I'm certain our husbands would leave us. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home