Friday, February 4

just some observations

I was remarking today that with two children now, my family feels complete. I feel more energized and "in my groove" as a mom with two, than I did with one. Taking care of my family now truly is a full-time around the clock job. And I'm loving it. I love watching these little guys. I marvel at the things Daniel's doing or saying now. He's starting to put sentences together. "Let's go downstairs," he says this morning. "Kitty's bad. Timeout," he says to me at lunch. Tonight for the first time, he mentioned Andrew when he was going around the room identifying us.

And my sweet Andrew only has eyes for me right now, mostly because he likes to eat.

It's hard and some days are really tough, but what a great time in life, growing up the young 'uns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home