Monday, January 17

Would you like some pasta with sauce?

Since Andrew was born, we've received lots of meals from friends and acquaintances. We are very grateful for them. We are, however, getting our fill of pasta and salad.

We've received:

* spaghetti sauce
* manicotti
* vegetable ziti
* baked ziti with meat
* lasagna
* beefaroni
* another frozen ziti
* stuffed shells
* Mexican stuffed shells
* chicken noodle casserole

and a couple beef stews, chicken breasts w/ potatoes, and a chicken spinach dish. Almost all of these came with salad. I've never been so regular in my life.

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Kimberlee said...

Funny! I guess it's easy, and you don't risk the dissapointment of getting, say, brussel sprouts as a side. :)

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Spring said...

Look at it this way, all that salad is reminding you that, infact, you DO have to find time to go to the bathroom.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Jana said...

I guess I'll eat that penne pasta instead of dropping it off at your house as I had planned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home