Wednesday, May 11

Oh, alrighty. It's my turn, now.

courtesy of Jennie

Pick five of the following and then
complete the sentences. Then pass
this little meme on to three more
of your blog friends… no tag backs!

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous
blogger…
If I could be a justice on any
one court in the world…
If I could be married to any
current famous political figure…


If I could be a chef, I would own a little restaurant in a small town in the southern part of France. One unobtrusively tucked away with a few tables inside and a few in an outside courtyard.

If I could be a gardener, I learn how to landscape English gardens, and I'd grow lots of veggies.

If I could be a painter, I'd paint large, whimsical, textured, colorful pieces that would show in the Tate Modern.

If I could be a bonnie pirate, I'd sail around the Caribbean, drinking me some rum with a parrot on my shoulder.

If I could be an architect, I'd design houses.

Ok, sorry, these answers aren't too exciting. Now, who to tag? How about Jana, Christi, and Susie.

Hop to it, ladies! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home