Tuesday, May 3

Jumbo-baby needs a new car seat.

Yep, that's right. Baby A had his 4 month check-up today, complete with four shots in the sweet, squishy thighs. Poor thing. He cried harder and longer this time. We've got four again in two months. :( Anyway, he's growing like crazy. I think he might have just gone through another growth spurt because several days ago he was wanting to eat and eat and eat. I was like, but you don't need to grow anymore right now. He begged to differ. So, at four months, he weighs 17.5 pounds and is 27+ inches long. Alas, we have to retire the baby bucket.

And a question, for those of you who have bigger babies, what do you use to carry them in? I have a Bjorn, but he's really getting to big for it. I just bought a Snugli. Haven't decided to keep it yet or not. I bought a fancy sling before he was born, but we never really got used to it. Maybe I should try it again, though.

3 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuddly Wrap. Forward facing front carry, but the wrap distributes the weight evenly over your whole back/torso. Problem is, heavy babies make more frequent adjustments necessary. Otherwise, I just use my arms; my left arm, to be specific - don't even try to arm-wrestle me now! Hah. :)

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger suze said...

Could you chase after a toddler while wearing the Cuddly Wrap? Does it hold the baby pretty securely in there?

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Christi said...

One of those front wrap things like they are talking about will be big enough I'm sure. My friend has a four year old, and she still carries her in it sometimes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home