Monday, December 27

so, the parents are coming today

I decided that having them here would probably be better because we wouldn't have to call our friends at 2:00 a.m. in the morning to watch Daniel. The holidays are over so that stress is gone. I hope they will be helpful and not just make me insane. I'm sure it will be some of both. If there are two people in this world that could make me go insane, it's them. I don't mean to be ungrateful, but it's the truth. If I go insane, will that make the baby be born faster or will he stay put longer? Hmm. . . .

Must. Stay. Calm.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

I dunno about staying put, but insanity might be good for labor. I mean, you could have one of your other personalities handle the pain, while you sit in the corner with a magazine and a milkshake ;-)

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger suze said...

Hell, my other personality would be sitting in the corner with a nice big margarita!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home