Monday, December 20

further update on mommy's progress

I remembered another thing that we are working on. Mommy tends to be kinda slow in doing things that I ask her to do sometimes. I have found that the most effective way to motivate her is to screech and whine. For example, when she's fixing my lunch and not really moving fast enough. First, I'll start by saying "want it, want it, want it" over and over. If that doesn't get things moving, then I'll starting adding a screech or a whine. This usually does the trick.

Mommy also has a tendency to worry about me getting hurt or sick. Today was a great day to try to get her to relax and to stretch a bit in this area. It was 23 degrees outside and we had to go out. She wanted to put stuff on my face to keep it from chapping, and my hat and gloves. I just thought it was going overboard with the protection. I mean, I'm not going to freeze or anything and as I said, Mommy just needs to relax. So, I immediately pulled my mittens off and refused to wear my hat. The hood was enough anyway, but she was still worried. *rolleyes* I can see that this is going to be a tough one to figure out. *sigh* Sometimes, I wish Mommy could just give me a break.

Anyway, I am very proud of mommy's development. I think for the most part she's right on track with the other mommys. I hope these tips might help the other toddlers out there. Check ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home