Sunday, July 10

Vacay reading.

Off to the beach tomorrow.

Packed a bunch of books (as if I'm going to have tons of free time. heh) --

The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver -- never read it before and figured I should.
Tuesdays with Morrie ditto
Tender at the Bone: Growing Up at the Table saw it at B&N and thought it looked good
White China I saw it at the library and it looked interesting.

Will also throw in a couple of crossword puzzle books and some Real*Simples.

I tend to take too much stuff. I also have a couple of personal finance books from the library that I could take along, plus that Stitch*&*Bitch I got for Christmas, some parenting books. So much to read, so little time.

I tend to go a little nuts when packing for a vacation. Maybe if I bring just the right books / CDs / toys / games / outfits, it will all go smoothly. Ack.

Is there something that you obsess about when you pack for vacation?

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Jana said...

Just. about. everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home