Sunday, July 3

Frickin' Firefox.

It's crashing all the damn time. I'm almost tempted to switch to Internet*Explorer, but that would be a desperate move.

Maybe it's my virus protection software. Frickin' overkill. What's all this shit running in the background? Slowing down my surfing experience. Don't they know I have a teething baby and a cranky toddler and have to get my internet in short, but efficient bursts. Argh.

And anytime something goes wrong, the computer wants to send a report somewhere, to Microsoft, usually. More wasting of my precious time. Heh.

But on the good news front, Jana is back! Yippee!

4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

I use both now - it depends on my mood. And they both crash. They both suck.

After D's shitty day with MS, I'm thinking about giving it all up and switching to Linux. Heh. Too bad I'm just not that motivated.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Christi said...

Ummm, I've never heard of any of those. The only one I've ever heard of, other than Explorer, is Netscape. I know Netscape sucks, but I rarely ever have problems with Explorer. Wow, though, the world is just full of browsers!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Spring said...

Download and run AdAware, you've probably got spyware running that is slowing you down.

And then, box that computer up and get a Mac. SO. MUCH. EASIER!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger suze said...

Thanks for your comment kagstone, fellow North Carolinian! Avant Browser looks interesting (apart from the fact that it hails from the evil empire.) lol

Spring -- downloaded Adware and that has helped a lot. J also does not condone my use of a PC and refuses (mostly) to listen to me complain about it at all. Can't tell you how many times I've heard, "Should've gotten a Mac, and you wouldn't have that problem."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home