Thursday, July 28

E-bay newbie

I posted my first item up on e-bay the other day. And I don't have any bidders yet. Bummer. I don't know if I should have priced it lower and set a reserve. Or maybe I didn't choose the right shipping option. Or maybe it's the color. It's kind of a funky green, kind of whimsical. Or maybe it's because I don't have a big score yet? There are five people watching it. Are they just waiting until the last minute so that the price stays the lowest? That sucks. I hate that about e-bay. Does anybody bid before the last second? Can you bid on your own stuff? lol

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Christi said...

They are waiting for it to end. If you are going to get any bids, it will be at the end. Just hope they remember to come back. You don't want to bid early on ebay stuff, b/c then the price goes up, and you might have to keep bidding higher. Oh, and you might have made the price a little lower, and set a reserve. That will get more people to actually come and look at it to begin with. Of course, I didn't actually go and see what the regular price is, but...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home