Monday, August 1

BlogHer wannabe.

I was looking atMelissa's flickr photostream from BlogHer Con 2005 which took place last weekend. And I found myself wishing I was there. A weekend of hanging out, getting to know people who also enjoy playing around on their laptops, having some drinks with said fellow bloggers, and secretly taking compromising candid pics of each other and posting them online for all to see. Jana could probably provide enough content for a group live blog. How fun it would be to meet all the cool blog-people I know IRL. So whaddya think? BlogHer Con 2005, part 2 (but without all the seminars) this fall, or maybe next spring would be better so I could save up. Maybe Seattle? I've always wanted to go to Seattle. Or maybe in the Caribbean? I've always wanted to go there, too. Or maybe a cruise?

4 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Christi said...

My friend and I were talking not too long ago about trying to plan something like that. Maybe we can get you on board, and really actually do it!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger suze said...

Sounds good! And we are actually relatively near to each other.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jana said...

I'm trying to decide how to react to being called out like that.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger suze said...

No worries, Jana. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home