Monday, May 23

finally getting to it. . . .

tagged by the lovely Mel

1. Total volume of music files on my computer: None on my laptop.

2. The last CD I bought was: Garden State Soundtrack

3. Song playing right now: Kraft Buttermilk dressing jingle.

4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:

(you mean besides, "Big Red Car" and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star?)

- "So Lonely" probably my favorite old Police song; love to sing it loudly in the car.
- "Unforgettable" by Natalie Cole; our song for the first dance of our wedding
- "Let Go" by Frou Frou from Garden State Soundtrack
- "New Sensation" by INXS -- oh those high school memories.
- "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc -- oh those college memories.

Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Christi said...

I like that Let Go song...that's what I thought of when I saw you had bought the soundtrack. I didn't care too much for the movie, though.

I totally hear you on the Big Red Car and Twinkle songs! I was just singing both of them today! Strange that you would mention them specifically!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger suze said...

lol, Christi. :)

my pleasure, Mel. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home