Monday, July 26

convention starts today in Boston

My husband in particular is pretty excited about the Democratic Convention starting in Boston today. I am, too, but probably a little less so. He's been reading Clinton's biography -- I think he's about halfway through and is probably on page 700-something. But he's really enjoyed reading it. Don't know if I'll tackle it or not -- takes me a couple of months to read a 150 page book.

I'm glad I'm not in Boston, at least in some ways -- the hassle and inconvenience of it sounds like a nightmare, although maybe I would have gotten a week off of work. On the other hand, I'm sure there's a lot of excitement in the city which would be fun to be a part of (and it doesn't just have to do with beating the Yankees twice in a row at home :)). It's fun to be right in the middle of things sometimes.

I never know where to end my posts -- I kind of just want to end it there, but for some reason that doesn't seem like a good stopping place. Maybe I should pontificate on Kerry & Edwards or what I think the convention will be like, but I don't really feel like it, so I won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home