Thursday, August 11

Baby clothes for sale.


 Posted by Picasa

We are planning a garage sale in a couple of weeks. At first, I wasn't even thinking about trying to sell baby clothes. There are several other large kids' consignment clothing sales around here and I thought I might try to sell at one of those. But as i thought about it, I might as well put them out at our garage sale because it's a lot less work than to lug them somewhere else.

The thing is I'm not sure I'm quite ready to get rid of them. Unless something changes, we are probably through having babies, but still. Getting rid of the baby clothes makes it all the more certain that we are done. It makes me a little sad. Are my childbearing years really over?

It's kind of funny though because I have a large tub of maternity clothes and I've had no plans to sell them yet. And I won't bring them out for the garage sale either. So, I guess that's a good compromise with myself. I was looking on ebay today at all the lots of infant clothes -- it would be easy enough to get a new lot of them, if we needed them. :)

Yes, a good compromise indeed.

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Christi said...

Yeah, Trey goes for the snip-snip next week. I guess that means my days are over, but I'm really not all-over cool with that. Oh well...

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when a simple search for, let's say baby boy nursery idea would bring up semi-related sites. I like your blog, but I wasn't exactly loking for this info. Good stuff anyway.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The big 3 SE's really can dish up a wide variety of search results. You site came up and I was looking for baby nursery rhyme. I actually like your blog, but I am having the worst time finding anything exact. You know the story. Anyway, gotta run.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home